Starting today, together with our distributor we are launching an exciting new contest where you have a chance to win a Joraform Compost tumbler through posting a home video about your Joraform composter on YouTube! On August 15st, 2012, a total of 6 winners will receive a full refund (including their shipping costs) for the composter they purchased and featured on the video.
Here is how you can enter to win:
- Buy a Joraform Compost Tumbler through our website beginning April 1st, 2012 (any Joraform compost tumbler size qualifies). Retain invoice information.
- Create a review video of any length using either a video camera or a Smart Phone and post it on www.youtube.com via your own YouTube account. Examples of topics you may want to use are listed below.
- Email the YouTube URL link with the invoice number or a copy of the invoice to GardenAdvice@MasterGardening.com.
- Once we receive your YouTube URL link and invoice information we will add your video to the official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/CompostingTV. All customer review videos will be posted in the folder titled “Customer Reviews”. You may send your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers or anyone you’d like to this channel and ask them to “like” your video. The more “likes” you have, the better chance you have of winning!
- On August 15th, 2012, the top 6 videos with the most amounts of viewer “likes” will win a full refund for the composter they bought! (If there is a tie on the amount of “likes” a video receives, we will then resort to the ones with the most amount of views the videos had).
Find the compost tumbler, bin or vermicomposter right for you - Composters
Some examples of the product review topics include:
- What you put in your Joraform Compost Tumbler (table scraps, leftovers, eggshells, fruit and veggie rinds and pits, meat leftovers, animal bones, food that has gone bad from your refrigerator or pantry, etc.).
- How you use your Joraform Compost Tumbler (show the container you collect your kitchen waste in, how and how often you empty it into your composter, etc.).
- What the end result looks like and how you make use of your compost (ie. sprinkle in your flower beds, vegetable gardens or lawn, bag it up and save or give away the extra compost as a gift to neighbors, friends and family, etc.).
- Comparing the Joraform Compost Tumbler to other composting methods or products you’ve tried.
- What you like the most about the Joraform Compost Tumbler.
- Suggestions to other people considering buying a Joraform Compost Tumbler.
*Please read the contest disclaimer before entering the contest
- We reserve the right to disqualify any video due to unethical or improper content.
- Any decisions made by The Composting Warehouse judges are final.
- Only one video per customer is allowed, submitting more than one video will not increase your chances to win. The first video you submit will be the one connected to your invoice.
- Videos must be original and any obvious copying of previously made videos will not be allowed. Contestants will be disqualified if they copy other videos.
- The compost tumbler must be bought on or after April 1st, 2012 to be eligible for this contest.