Spice up your survival garden with this salsa garden preparedness seed pack. Onions, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, and tomatillos are great basic plants for the garden, and will help you keep your meals hot and zesty. This Mini-Ropak bucket contains 11 seed packets. All seeds are non-GMO, non-hybrid, and are not treated with chemicals. These non-hybrid plants will produce seeds that may be successfully harvested after a growth season and used to start a garden year after year. These seeds will keep for up to four years if kept between 66-70 degrees, and even longer if kept much colder. Salsa garden seeds come in re-sealable packets with a Quick Start Growing Guide to assist you in planting a successful garden.
- Pepper – Yolo Wonder L (705 seeds)
- Pepper – Yellow Wax (705 seeds)
- Pepper – Jalapeno Early (705 seeds)
- Pepper – California Wonder (705)
- Onion – Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish (1411 seeds)
- Onion – Tokyo Long White Bunching (1411 seeds)
- Cilantro – Slow Bolting (529 seeds)
- Tomato – Beefsteak (1764 seeds)
- Tomato – Rutgers VF (1764 seeds)
- Tomatillo – Grande Rio Verde (1764 seeds)
*Substitutions may occur due to shortage of non-hybrid seed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!