The everlasting garden seed pack provides you with all of the basic vegetables to prepare your favorite meals, provide you with ample nutrients, and get you through tough times. This collection of 16 vegetables is so large that it could plant up to a ¾ acre garden! This Mini-Ropak bucket contains 16 seed packets. All seeds are non-GMO, non-hybrid, and are not treated with chemicals. These non-hybrid plants will produce seeds that may be successfully harvested after a growth season and used to start a garden year after year. These seeds will keep for up to four years if kept between 66-70 degrees, and even longer if kept much colder. Seeds come in re-sealable packets with a Quick Start Growing Guide to assist you in planting a successful garden.
- Bean Bush – Blue Lake Bush (435 seeds)
- Beet – Detroit Dark Red (419 seeds)
- Cabbage – Golden Acre (2469 seeds)
- Carrot – Scarlet Nantes (6702 seeds)
- Corn – Golden Bantam (750 seeds)
- Cucumber – Marketmore 76 (353 seeds)
- Lettuce – Romaine Parris Island Cos (2822 seeds)
- Onion – Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish (2822 seeds)
- Pea – Lincoln (445 seeds)
- Pepper – Sweet Yolo Wonder L (705 seeds)
- Radish – Champion (882 seeds)
- Spinach – Bloomsdale Long Standing (882 seeds)
- Squash – Summer Zucchini Black Beauty (81 seeds)
- Squash – Winter Waltham Butternut (109 seeds)
- Swiss Chard – Lucullus (328 seeds)
- Tomato – Rutgers VF (1764 seeds)
*Substitutions may occur due to shortage of non-hybrid seed.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!